Thursday, October 30, 2008

Twilight Rome

A bootleg of the Twilight scenes shown at the Rome film festival has leaked online.

Watch below the Rome twilight preview:

8 minute clip better version


Below, lower quality, but more twilight footage:

TWILIGHT SCENE 1 - CULLEN’S HOUSE

TWILIGHT SCENE 2 - BELLA IN DANGER


A better version of the Twilight clip showing the Cullen's house has shown up:


And the scene with Bella in Danger is actually the same clip as shown at the comic con which is available at: -->Twilight Clip - Bella in Danger

Despite the grainy quality one can feel that the movie is right. Moreover the public seems thrilled too!

Just one month before the release of the Twilight movie!

Clips taken down following request by Summit Entertainment.

:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does emmett say XD
I've watched it a zillion times and I still can't figure out what he says XD

Anonymous said...

I wonder when's the bootleg cover arriving here.Where I come from piracy is soooo wide open..LOL...
Wait,maybe i shud wait.

Anonymous said...

he says shes not one of us;

Anonymous said...

i really dont care about rome this was the BEST movie in the whole world and if they dont make a whole series im gonna cry
I ABSOLUTLY POSITIVLY LOVE EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LUV EDWARD!!!!!!!!!! HES SO HOT IF U DONT LIKE HIM UR CRAZY HES TE BEST I LUV JIM

Anonymous said...

I do want to watch this movie...
Maybe, if I'll watch it, I'll be crazy about twilight><

Anonymous said...

twilight is encouraging to all that feel they are unlovable. the passion that is placed between edward and bella is very real and imaginable. keep writing stephanie.